11.13.2011

milestones and something new


This has been a meaningful week for our family.  Thursday was a milestone, as our six month journey of paperwork and classes culminated in our being certified as an adoptive family.  On Friday, I celebrated my 38th birthday, full of gratitude for my family, and excited about adding another precious soul to the mix.

I also decided to take the plunge on a long-time desire of mine: starting this blog.  I feel called to tell my story, of my own personal life and growth, and of my family and the journey we are taking with God.    

I am an avid blog reader.  The sense of community that comes from people sharing their lives through their blog and others reading and responding through comments, is something I desire.  I am absolutely energized by a good conversation and making friends is one of my all time favorite things to do.  

So this is an invitation, a warm welcome to you who may find this place to come and read and converse.

No comments: